Pages

Friday, February 23, 2024

Sunny Happy Tulips


Good morning!  It's a gorgeous day here, and I wanted to share this sunny yellow tulip card with y'all.  I used the Layered Tulip Field stencils from A Colorful Life Designs, but I changed it up a bit.

The Layered Tulip Field stencil set comes with 4 stencils, but I only used the first two stencils on my card today.  I wanted to blend my tulips and leaves for a deeper ombre color so used two different colors of yellow on the flower petals and two colors of green on the stems and leaves.  This gives the Layered Tulip Field stencil set a whole different look, and it adds to the versatility of these stencils.  I added some Black Glossy Card Bling and a die cut sentiment (Concord and 9th) to finish off the card.

Please use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your order (excluding bundles) when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can use this code on stencils, stamps, and Card Bling, so go ahead and check out all the great new February stencils.  Browse through the different categories and see which stencils catch your eye.  Happy shopping and Happy Friday!!


 

No comments: