Pages

Monday, March 11, 2024

Today is a Good Day


Good morning!!  Today's card is a good reminder to have a good day, even though it's Monday, right?  Ha ha ha!  I used the new Layered Whirligig stencil from A Colorful Life Designs, and I placed the first stencil down onto a white card and brushed some pale pink ink all over.  Then I removed the stencil and placed the second stencil so it was nestled in between my colored areas and brushed a darker pink over that.  After I removed the second stencil, I put this card into my MISTI tool and stamped this sentiment (Pinkfresh Studio) with black ink.  I also pulled out some Card Bling and added some of the gorgeous Opalescent Peony bling to the little valleys of the whirligig.

Feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles) at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can save money on stencils, stamps, and Card Bling, so have fun shopping!  The new March release is full of wonderful new stencils and gorgeous new colors of Card Bling.  Have a good day!


 

No comments: