Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Happy Whirligig Day


Good morning!  Here's a bright and happy card to wake you up today!  Isn't that fun??  I used the new Layered Whirligig stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and changed it up a bit to get this fun look.  I placed the first Layered Whirligig stencil down onto some white cardstock and brushed a bright yellow over the stencil openings.  Then I cleaned the ink off the stencil and rotated it slightly so that it overlapped some of the yellow areas.  I brushed some aqua blue ink over the stencil and repeated the cleaning and rotating steps, making sure that the stencil overlapped both the blue and the yellow areas.  Lastly, I brushed some bright pink ink over the stencil.  There is a bit of a rainbow look where the colors overlapped and blended into oranges, greens, and purples.

I added the die cut sentiment (Concord and 9th) to the center of the whirligig and then I glued some Satin Matte Pink Card Bling all over.  This panel was adhered to a white card base and the inside is blank so I can write a message.  I can't wait to mail this to someone.

Please feel free to use my code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off (excluding Master Creator Bundles) when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can use this code on stencils, stamps, and Card Bling.  There is a special new bundle on the March Card Bling going on right now where you can get all of the March colors for 20% off.  If you use my code, HollyFan10, you can save an extra 10% off that bundle, too.  Just look at those gorgeous colors below!  There has been increased demand for this awesome Card Bling so this bundle is a great way to get them all and save money.  I'm the first one in line to grab them all, so hurry up and get these while you can!  LOL  Enjoy your weekend!









 

No comments: