Pages

Friday, March 15, 2024

Fairies on Mushrooms


Good morning!  Today I have a whimsical little fairy card to share with y'all.  A Colorful Life Designs has a new Mid Month Motivation stencil which is this cute new Mushrooms stencil.  It will be on sale for only $4 until March 22, so be sure to grab it before it goes back to the regular price. This stencil also comes with three little masks that match the three different mushrooms.  I used both the stencil and the matching masks to create a little forest floor of mushrooms on my card, and then I stamped the fairies (Lavinia) and the sentiment (Visible Image) with a dark brown ink.  After I brushed some brown ink around the edges, I added some of the gorgeous Crystal Metallic Calypso Card Bling.  It's hard to describe this Calypso bling - kinda gold, kinda copper, kinda iridescent, very metallic, and very fun to look at!

Feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off (excluding Master Creator Bundles) your entire order at A Colorful Life Designs.  Check out all the great new March stencils and all the swoon-worthy Card Bling colors.  I couldn't help myself - I bought all of the colors of Card Bling cuz I just had to have them all.  Happy Friday!




 

No comments: