Pages

Monday, August 1, 2022

Udderly Moovalous - New Stencils at A Colorful Life Designs


Can you guess what the theme is for this month's new stencil release at A Colorful Life Designs??  LOL  We've gone crazy for animals this month!  We've got a cow hide, lots of kitties and puppies, and even a gorgeous layered bee to get your creative mojo flowing.  You can see all the new stencils in the August 2022 release HERE.

If you are anything like me, you gotta have 'em all!  Here's a link to the Master Creator Bundle for August 2022 where you can get all of this month's stencils in one click.  You will also save 20% off this bundle, so you get all these for only $101.44.  Here's a look at all the great stencils:




For my first card this month, I just had to use this awesome new Cow Hide stencil. I placed the stencil on white cardstock and brushed black ink all over the stencil.  Then I added some die cut grass and this adorable cow and the die cut sentiment.  I don't know if I can bear to give this card away to someone - it's just so darn cute!




Be sure to check out all the great new stencils HERE and then use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your order at A Colorful Life Designs.  I can't wait to share some more critter creations with you, so check back tomorrow to see some rainbow cats!!  

 




 

No comments: