Pages

Monday, August 29, 2022

Blue Ombre Lover Boy


Good morning!  I used the Lover Boy stencil from A Colorful Life Designs to create this fun blue ombre background for my card.  I started at the bottom and applied some blue ink very heavily with a brush.  Then I moved up to the next line of puppies and brushed on the blue ink just a bit lighter than before.  I repeated this for the next two lines, going lighter and lighter with the ink each time.  Those little bow ties and those tiny hearts on these puppies just makes me smile!  

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order, so grab this Lover Boy and check out all the other wonderful stencils in the store.  You can see all of this month's stencils HERE, and you can check out the great variety of stencils in the Nature category HERE.  Happy Monday!




 

No comments: