Pages

Friday, August 12, 2022

Glittery Hollyberries


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing my entry for the latest challenge over on the Power Poppy blog.  This time we've been tasked with creating a holiday card for Christmas in July, so I printed out this image and sentiment from the Hollyberries digital set.  I colored the image with Copic markers, brushed a pale yellow ink onto the background, and then covered the berries with a cranberry Stickles glitter glue.  You gotta have some glitter on a holiday card, right?

The entries for this challenge close on August 15, so you still have a few days to play along.  I can't wait to see what the next challenge will be!  Happy Friday!


 

1 comment:

ChristineCreations said...

ooo, so lovely Holly! Love to see the holly and berries take center stage, and the classy sentiment in a circle. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Blossom Challenge this month!