Pages

Monday, August 15, 2022

Furry Love


Good morning!  The new Kitty Pals stencil from A Colorful Life Designs is so perfect for all kinds of cards.  On today's card, I used it for a sympathy card.  I placed the Kitty Pals stencil down on some white cardstock, masked off the smaller kitty on the right, and brushed a soft blue ink over the larger kitty on the left.  Then I used the same ink and brushed on a heavier application over a small heart that I punched out of white cardstock.  After the ink dried on the kitty and the heart, I glued the heart onto the kitty.  Then I stamped the sentiment from PTI with black ink.

I love this new Kitty Pals stencil.  Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can pick up this Kitty Pals stencil as well as some other kitty and puppy stencils from this month's release (seen HERE).  You can also check out the Christmas stencils HERE and all the great Scenic stencils HERE.  Have a great day!


 


No comments: