Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2022

Celebrate Puppies


Good morning!  It is still hot and dry here so I'm just gonna stay inside with the a/c and keep on making cards.  LOL  How about you?

For today's card, I used the beautiful new Lover Boy stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I was playing around with a seaglass ink and I wanted to see if I could transition it into a kraft color.  I started with the seaglass ink at the top and went about halfway down.  Then I applied some kraft ink at the bottom and worked my way up toward the middle where the seaglass ink was.  I love this soft ombre-ish effect!  That middle row of puppies where the seaglass meets the kraft is just so mesmerizing to my artist's eyes.  I also love puppies so this stencil just makes me happy!

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can grab this Lover Boy stencil as well as anything else you see in the store.  All of the new releases are HERE and if you're getting ready for your holiday cards, you can check out the Christmas section HERE.  Have fun and have a great weekend!



 

No comments: