Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Furry Rainbow Kitties


Good morning!  I'm here with my rainbow kitties today.  A Colorful Life Designs just released a bunch of new stencils, and these are just two of the many fabulous designs.  I used the Cat Love stencil first, placing it onto a white card and then brushing some pink, yellow, and blue inks over that.  After I removed the Cat Love stencil, I centered the Furry stencil and went over that with black ink.  That sentiment is SO true!

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order (except for the Master Creator Bundles which are already discounted 20%).  Stock up on those stencils that you've had on your wish list and grab some of these awesome new release stencils.  You can find all of this month's stencils HERE.

 

No comments: