Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2022

Shimmery Bees Just Bee-cause


Good morning!  I'm back with another bee card today.  This time, I went for a brighter background with more shimmer on the bees.  

I started by brushing some yellow ink over the fabulous Honeycomb Mask stencil from A Colorful Life Designs onto some yellow paper (compared to the honey paper I used on Tuesday's card).  Then I placed the Layered Bee stencil over my honeycomb background and brushed black ink over the solid bee.  I repeated this two more times so I would have three bees on the card.  I opted to go with a solid black silhouette for the bees, so I did not use the other half of the stencil with the wings and the stripes.  After I stamped the sentiment from PTI, I sprayed some gold shimmer spray over the whole card.  It looks like these bees are covered in golden pollen!  LOL

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can save 10% off your entire order, so grab the Honeycomb Mask and the Layered Bee stencils.  Check out this month's release HERE and get started on your Christmas cards by checking out all the Christmas stencils HERE.  Have a wonderful day!


 

No comments: