Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2022

Never Too Old


Good morning!  Here's a fun snarky card to put a smile on your face today!  LOL

I stamped the gorgeous Side Hat from Technique Junkies onto some white cardstock, but I masked off the lips before I pressed the black inkpad onto the stamp.  I took the mask off, stamped the black areas first, and cleaned the stamp.  Then I masked off the hat and the face/shoulder and inked up the lips with a red ink, took the masks off, and stamped the lips.  This Inappropriate sentiment was the perfect size to fit into the leftover space after I stamped the lady.  Don't you just love that?  LOL

Please feel free to use this code, TJ10Holly, when you shop at Technique Junkies.  You will save 10% off your order, so check out the great stamps, the stencils, the Catherine Pooler ink pads, and the gorgeous Shimmering Bliss sprays.  There's a lot of fun stuff to play with!  Have a wonderful day!




 



No comments: