Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2022

Grunge Circles Butterflies


Good morning!  I have another grunge-y, vintage-y card to share with you today.  I love the new vintage stamps that Technique Junkies just released, and it's been fun to get these inky.  On this soft pink card, I stamped the new Distressed Paint background with a dark brown permanent ink onto some white cardstock and let it dry.  Then I brushed on some Antique Linen and Tattered Rose distress inks all over the background.

While I had the Tattered Rose distress ink out, I brushed it onto some scrap white cardstock.  After that was dry, I used some Martha Stewart punches to punch out the butterflies.  I also punched out some butterflies from vellum, and then glued the vellum butterflies on top of their respective rose-colored butterflies.  I added some ivory pearls to the centers of the butterflies and set them aside.

Next, I stamped three of the new Grunge Circles with the same dark brown permanent ink and let them dry.  Then I brushed on some Frayed Burlap distress ink and cut out all three circles.  I glued the circles to the background and then added the butterflies.  

I love how this one turned out.  Soft, pretty, and vintage-y!  Please feel free to use this code, TJ10Holly, to save when you shop at Technique Junkies.  Have a great day!





 

No comments: