Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Tiger Kitties


Good morning!  Take a look at the card above.  Are those kitties or are they tigers?  LOL  

I had fun playing with the stencils from A Colorful Life Designs for this card.  I started by placing the Meow Kitties stencil over some soft yellow cardstock and then I brushed a darker yellow ink over the stencil.  While the stencil was still in place, I placed the new Fur stencil on top and brushed some brown ink over that.  When I pulled both stencils off, I had these cool tiger kitties all over!  The sentiment is from the Live Love Purr stencil.  

If you'd like to pick up these stencils from A Colorful Life Designs, please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save some money.  You will find all of this month's new kitty and puppy stencils HERE.  Happy Shopping!


 

No comments: