Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2024

Tis the Season Holly Nosegay


Good morning!  Today there is a brand new stencil available at A Colorful Life Designs, and it's on sale for only $4 until September 22.  Now's the time to grab this Holly Nosegay stencil and make some holiday cards for your stash!  By the way, you can also use this code, HollyFan10, to save an extra 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles).

I went clean and simple with my first card using this new Holly Nosegay stencil.  I placed it so that the leaves were in the center of a white cardstock panel, then I brushed them with a light green and a medium green ink.  After I moved the stencil to put the holly berries in the center of the leaves, I inked those up with a light red ink first and then added a little bit of a darker cranberry ink to give them some dimension.  Lastly, I moved the stencil again so that the swirls were in between the leaves and I spread some glittery gold paste over those.  After they dried completely, I placed this stenciled panel into my MISTI and stamped the sentiment (Concord and 9th) with black ink.  This panel was adhered to a cranberry card base and I will add a white panel inside so I can write my holiday greeting.

Come on back tomorrow and I'll share another card I created with this Holly Nosegay stencil, this time with a more vintage vibe.  Don't forget to grab this stencil while it's on sale for $4, and use this code, HollyFan10, to help you save a little extra.  Have a great day!




 

No comments: