Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Bright Pink Noel Nosegay


Good morning!  Today I have a funkadelic version of a card with the new Holly Nosegay stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  This stencil is the Mid Month Motivation stencil, which means this Holly Nosegay is on sale for only $4 until September 22.  This is such a great deal and a great stencil!  You can also use this code, HollyFan10, to save an extra 10% off this Holly Nosegay stencil, as well as everything else in your cart (except Master Creator Bundles).  It's a great time to stock up on all those stencils on your wish list as well as the stamps and the awesome Card Bling.

I have a really old background stamp from Stampin Up, and I used it on yesterday's card.  While it was still on my table, I thought I'd try to create a different look with the same stamp and stencil.  So I inked up the background stamp with a gray ink and stamped it onto some white cardstock.  Then I placed the Holly Nosegay so I could ink up the lower left and upper right corners of this stamped panel.  I used a pale green ink for the leaves, a bright pink ink for the berries, and a dark gray (almost black) ink for the swirls.  It's so bright and fun!  I die cut the sentiment and shadows from black, white, and bright pink cardstocks and glued them together and then adhered it to the center of the stenciled panel.  Then I pulled out the new Metallic Card Bling colors of Hot Pink and Lime and adhered them to the stenciled leaves, berries, and all around the card panel.  This panel was glued to a bright pink layer and then to a black card base.  This card is just plain fun and funky and unexpected!

I hope you've enjoyed today's card.  Be sure to grab this new Holly Nosegay stencil from A Colorful Life Designs while it's still on sale.  Have a fun day!!




 

No comments: