Pages

Monday, September 2, 2024

Favorite Fall Shaker


Good morning!  The new fall stencils at A Colorful Life Designs are so fabulous, and so is all the gorgeous new Card Bling.  Look at all those gorgeous colors!!!  I took my inspiration from the new September Card Bling and inked up the new Blowing Leaves stencil with those colors.  I also stamped over the stenciled leaves with an old French script background.  Using some plastic packaging, I created a full panel shaker card by wrapping the plastic over the front and taping it to the back on three sides.  With one side open, I was able to sprinkle some of the Card Bling in the front pocket before I taped that end closed.  This shaker panel was then adhered to a rusty brown card base and I glued the stamped sentiments (Honey Bee Stamps) to the front of the plastic.  

All of these colors of Card Bling are in the September Full Set Syndrome Special that you see below.  You can save 20% off the regular price of all 12 of these new Card Bling colors, and you can use my code, HollyFan10, to save an extra 10% as well!  My code will work on everything in the A Colorful Life Design store except for the Master Creator Bundles, which are already discounted.  This Card Bling special is only available until September 7, so grab it at this low price while you can.  Have a fabulous day!






 

No comments: