Pages

Friday, September 27, 2024

Simple Metallic Fall Wreath


Good morning!  We got a brief taste of fall yesterday and it was wonderful!!!  So today I'm celebrating fall with this Simple Leafy Frame stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I did something different with this stencil.  Instead of brushing ink over the whole thing, I used some metallic gel pens and colored in each each leaf with a green pen and all the dots with an orange pen.  Then I went back over each leaf with a deep orange/rust pen and added some veining on the leaves.

After I took this Simple Leafy Frame stencil off, I placed the Pumpkin Latte stencil so that the "It's Fall Y'all" sentiment was in the center of the wreath.  I brushed some brown ink over that and then added some gorgeous Metallic Orange Card Bling to the wreath.  It's so fun and so simple.  This stenciled panel was adhered to a brown layer and then to a white card base.

You can use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles) at A Colorful Life Designs.  It's so fun to browse through all the different stencils and I love all of the Card Bling.  The fall stencils in the September release are a must-have, so enjoy adding them to your shopping cart.  Have a Fabulous Friday!







 

No comments: