Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Fall Breeze and Autumn Vibes


Good morning!  It's officially Fall Season now, and I'm bringing in lots of yellows, oranges, reds, and golds with my card today.  We don't really see these colors here in Texas.  Our autumn season tends to be colored in green and brown, so I make up for that oversight with colorful fall cards.

I pulled out the new Blowing Leaves stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and placed it over a white cardstock panel.  I brushed over some yellow, orange, and red inks to cover the entire panel.  On another piece of white cardstock, I placed the Pumpkin Latte stencil and brushed some red ink over the first three lines of the "fall breeze" sentiment.  Then I moved the stencil so the "vibes" was centered under the "autumn" and brushed that with the same red ink.  It's fun to change up the sentiments like that!

I wanted a little splatter on the leafy background, so I splattered some liquid gold watercolor over the whole panel and set it aside to dry.  Meanwhile I used a white paint pen to fill in the spaces for some of the letters in the sentiment (the A, B, and R).  I glued the sentiment and the leafy background to some gold glitter paper and adhered the sentiment in the upper center of the background.  Then I added some Metallic Gold Card Bling to my card panel and glued this panel to a white card base.

This card just screams fall to me - love it!  Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles) at A Colorful Life Designs.  If you love fall as much as I do, you will want to grab the fall stencils from the September 2024 release as well as all the gorgeous colors of Card Bling.  Have a wonderful day!



 

No comments: