Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2024

Autumn is my Favorite Color


Good morning!  I'm so happy September is here, because that means that cooler weather will be on the way.  It's not here yet, but I have hope!  LOL

Today's card celebrates that gloriously colorful season with the new Blowing Leaves stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I sprayed some watercolor paper with some distress ink sprays and let that dry first.  Then I placed the Blowing Leaves stencil over the sprayed panel and spread some glittery gold paste over the entire panel and set it aside to dry.  Meanwhile, I die cut the sentiment (Picket Fence Studios) from some dark brown and deep rusty orange cardstocks.  After the stenciled panel was completely dry, I adhered the sentiment to the center and then glued this to a dark brown card base.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order at A Colorful Life Designs.  This code is good on everything except the Master Creator Bundles, which are already discounted 20%.  This month you have a choice of just the fall stencils or the spooky stencils to help you save money.  If you love the fall season as much as I do, you definitely need all of these fall stencils!  Happy shopping!





 

No comments: