Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2024

Wild Rings Father's Day


Good morning and Happy Father's Day!  I've used a fantastic new stencil from A Colorful Life Designs to create this fun one-of-a-kind card for someone in the family.  The new Wild Rings stencil is the Mid Month Inspiration stencil and it's on sale for only $4 through June 22.  I love this stencil - it's so perfect for mixed media, for art journaling, for gel printing, and more.  I'm still on a mission to use up all the jars of stencil paste here, so I placed the Wild Rings stencil over some black cardstock, and then I spread some pastes in different colors (blue, green, teal) over the entire panel.  After the panel dried, I adhered the die cut sentiment to the front and glued the panel to a white card base.  

 This Wild Rings stencil is only on sale for $4 through June 22, so be sure to grab it at this awesome price.  You can also use my code, HollyFan10, to save an extra 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles), so take a look at the June release and all the great new colors of Card Bling.  Have a wonderful day!


 

No comments: