Pages

Monday, June 3, 2024

Wild Agave


Good morning!  Today I have a nature-inspired card to share with you.  I fell in love with the new Agave stencil from A Colorful Life Designs as soon as I saw it, and I immediately placed it down onto some white cardstock and spread some olive green paste over this.  After the paste dried, I masked off the upper part of the cactus panel with some sticky notes and brushed some brown ink on the bottom of this panel.  I carefully removed the mask and turned it around, covering up the brown ground, and I brushed some deep orange, terra cotta ink in the middle of the panel.  We've had some brilliant sunsets lately with this gorgeous rusty orange near the horizon and the blue skies above that.  At the top, I lightly brushed some pale blue ink and then stamped this sentiment from Stampscapes.  Finally, I splattered some brown ink all over the panel and then adhered this panel to a brown card base.

You can use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles) at A Colorful Life Designs.  You also have a few more days to grab the Full Set Syndrome Special for the June Card Bling while it is on sale, AND you can use the code, HollyFan10, to save an extra 10% off that special sale price.  The June stencils are perfect for all your summer and beach-themed projects, so check out the June release while you're shopping at A Colorful Life Designs.  Have a fabulous day!




 

No comments: