Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Father's Day Agave


Good morning!  Father's Day is coming up faster than I thought, and I gotta get my cards done and mailed.  This new Agave stencil from A Colorful Life Designs is perfect for those masculine cards that we need, and this card came together pretty nicely.

I placed the Agave stencil over some kraft cardstock and spread some green paste over the entire cactus.  I let this panel dry completely, and then I brushed some brown ink all around the edges and heavily at the bottom.  A distress tool made it easy to rough up the edges of this panel before I glued it to a kraft card base.  The sentiment (Hero Arts) was stamped and cut out and glued on the panel above the stenciled cactus.  This card is nice and flat and perfect for mailing.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order when shopping at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can grab this awesome Agave stencil as well as all the other stencils on your wish list.  Be sure to check out all the fantastic June release stencils and all the gorgeous Card Bling.  Have a fabulous day!




 

No comments: