Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2024

Flower in Water Droplets


Good morning!  There is a fantastic new stencil release over at A Colorful Life Designs today, and one of the new stencils is this Swirling Droplets.  I placed this stencil over some turquoise cardstock and spread some glittery blue paste over the whole panel.  While this was drying, I die cut and assembled the flower and the sentiment.  The stenciled panel was adhered to a white card base and then I glued the flower and the sentiment to the panel.  You can use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles) at A Colorful Life Designs.

The new release is comprised of summery stencils and some gorgeous Card Bling.  You can get a special bundle with all of the June Card Bling at 20% off until June 7.  If you use my code, HollyFan10, you can get an extra 10% off this special Card Bling bundle!  Just look at those fabulous colors!  I'm in love with all of these, and I'll share a card tomorrow that I made with one of the new June stencils and NINE of these new Card Bling colors.


The Master Creator Bundle is a great way to save money if you gotta have it all.  You can get all of the June 2024 stencils with just one click.  Check out all those fabulous summer-y stencils!  See y'all tomorrow!


  




 

No comments: