Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Green Chevron Birthday


Good morning!  I'm back with another card using the Chunky Chevron stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  Can you tell I really really like this stencil??  LOL

I placed this Chunky Chevron stencil over some black cardstock, and then I spread three different colors of green paste over the whole panel.  I love all those different greens blended together.  I had some of the lighter green paste leftover on my palette knife, so I spread it onto some scratch cardstock and let it dry.  Then I die cut the birthday sentiment from white cardstock and the light green paste panel, and glued the white sentiment to the green one, offsetting it just a bit.  This sentiment was then glued to my stenciled chevron panel, and the whole panel was adhered to a white card base.

I just want to make a huge stash of cards like this using all the different colors of paste I have.  It would be fun to mix up all the colors and just see what happens.  What colors would you pick?  

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order, excluding Master Creator Bundles, at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can pick up this Chunky Chevron stencil as well as all the rest of the stencils on your wish list.  Check out the May release and all the gorgeous Card Bling.  Have a wonderful day!




 

No comments: