Pages

Monday, May 13, 2024

I Ruff You Glittery Brown Puppy


Good morning!  I'm still on a mission to use up all these pastes in my craft room, and one of them is a glittery brown paste.  It's so perfect for fall cards with leaves and acorns and things like that, but I also thought it would be great with this puppy from the I Ruff You stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I mean, who doesn't love a glittery puppy??  LOL

I started by brushing some teal ink onto a panel of watercolor cardstock, and then I placed the I Ruff You stencil over this panel.  After I made sure the sentiment was masked off, I spread some glittery brown paste over the puppy and the heart and set this panel aside to let it dry.  I cleaned off the stencil, masked off the puppy and the heart, and placed it with the sentiment at the bottom of a kraft card.  I brushed some dark brown ink over the sentiment and removed the stencil.  With the puppy completely dry, I matted this panel with a dark brown cardstock and then adhered it to the kraft card above the stenciled sentiment.  It's so cute and it would be perfect for a Father's Day card.

Please use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles) at A Colorful Life Designs.  The May release has some great cat and dog stencils and there are tons of gorgeous colors of Card Bling (I had to get them all!!).  You can save on stencils, stamps, and Card Bling so have fun shopping!  Happy Monday!



 

No comments: