Pages

Friday, May 10, 2024

Cracked Chevron Hugs


Good morning!  Today's card was a fun experiment with liquid watercolor and crackle paste.  I had some leftover liquid watercolor on my glass mat, so I went ahead and brushed it onto some watercolor paper in a loose ombre - light at the top and darker at the bottom.  After this dried, I placed the Chunky Chevron stencil from A Colorful Life Designs over this panel and spread some crackle paste over the whole thing.  This crackle paste goes on like a thick white paint, but after it dries, it cracks apart.  It's so cool!!!!

I added the die cut sentiment from Concord and 9th and glued this panel to a white card base.  Lastly, I affixed some gorgeous Opalescent Lanai Card Bling all over this card.  It's a great match to the minty green colors I have going on here.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles) at A Colorful Life Designs.  Check out the May release for some great new stencils and Card Bling.  This Chunky Chevron stencil is my new favorite and I think it's gonna be on my stamping table all year long.  Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend!


 

No comments: