Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

I Ruff You in Red


Good morning!!  Today's card is a fun one to give to someone you love.  I found the red panel in my basket of watercolor powder backgrounds and I thought it would work beautifully with this Ruff You stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I placed the Ruff You stencil over this red background and brushed some black ink over the whole stencil.  After I was sure the black ink was dry, I die cut this stenciled panel with a stitched rectangle die.  I cut a larger mat with the next larger size of stitched rectangle die from black cardstock.  I glued my red stenciled panel to the die cut black layer and adhered these to a white card.  Lastly, I added two Satin Matte Black Card Bling sequins to the right side of the puppy. 

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can save money on stencils, stamps, and Card Bling, so have fun shopping!  Check out the awesome May release and all the gorgeous colors of Card Bling.  Enjoy your day!


 

No comments: