Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2024

Rainbow Shaker Woof


Good morning!  I have a super fun card to share with y'all today.  This one is alllllll about the bling!  I bought all of the new May Card Bling colors from A Colorful Life Designs, and some of the colors really screamed "rainbow" to me.  So I pulled out five of the new colors and then added another darker green color from a previous release to make this colorful shaker card.

I started by placing the new Puppy Woof stencil (adorable!!!!!) over some white cardstock, and I brushed some black ink over the whole thing.  Then I cut some plastic packaging just a bit larger than my stenciled panel and taped it to the back of the panel on three sides.  With one end left open, I poured in the following colors of Card Bling:

Opaque Iridescent Dark Pink
Crystal Iris Clementine
Rainbow Pearl Fern
Opaque Iridescent Blue
Opaque Iridescent Dark Purple
Crystal Iris Seaspray (previously released)

After I poured in the Card Bling, I taped the opening shut and then adhered this shaker panel to a white card base.  Look at all those bags of bling!  Even after pouring some into this shaker card, there is plenty of bling left in the containers.  You get a lot of sequins in each container, so don't be afraid to use them in shaker cards.  This card is super colorful and shiny and FUN!  Wouldn't this be a great way to announce the adoption of a new puppy?  

Please use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles) when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  The entire May bundle of Card Bling is available in the Full Set Syndrome Special at a reduced price for this week ONLY.  You can also use the code, HollyFan10, to save an extra 10% off this bling bundle, so be sure to order this before the May 7 deadline.  The colors in this May Card Bling bundle are just gorgeous.  Come on back tomorrow and I'll share another card I created with the new Card Bling and the Chunky Chevron stencil.  Happy shopping!





 

No comments: