Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2024

Watercolor Washes and Airy Swirls


Good morning! I'm back with two more cards that I created with the new Airy Swirls stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  This new stencil is on sale for only $4 until May 22, so I wanted to share this with you before the sale ends. 

I pulled out some liquid watercolors and I was just doing some loose watercolor washes onto watercolor paper.  After these panels dried, I placed the Airy Swirls stencil over each one and spread some glittery white paste over them.  After the paste dried, I added the stamped and die cut sentiments and some vellum butterflies.  I wanted to keep the softness of the panels and the vellum butterflies were the perfect accents for these cards.  

Please use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order, excluding Master Creator Bundles, at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can use this code to save even more off the $4 sale price for this Airy Swirls stencil, so be sure to put your order in before May 22.  After that day, the price will go up to $6.99.  While you're shopping, check out all the great May release stencils and all the gorgeous colors of Card Bling.  Have a fabulous day!







 

No comments: