Pages

Monday, June 10, 2024

Foiled Birthday Agave


Good morning!  Today's card is a fun foiled cactus that I created with the Agave stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I placed this Agave stencil over some kraft cardstock, and then I spread some transfer gel over the stencil.  This gel gets tacky when it dries, so you have to wait for it to go from the milky white color to a clear tacky gel before you can do anything with it.  So while this stenciled panel was drying, I die cut the sentiments (Spellbinders) and glued them together.  Then I pulled out some green and gold transfer foil (NOT hot foil) and randomly pressed it over the dried-but-tacky stenciled gel.  I love this fun look of the green and the gold all mixed up.  To finish this card, I glued the sentiments to the foiled panel and then adhered this panel to a dark green card base.  This will be a great card to send to one of the men in the family.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can use this code on stencils, stamps, and Card Bling, so have fun shopping!




 

No comments: