Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Lucky Cactus Sunset


Good morning!  Have you seen the new June release from A Colorful Life Designs?  This Circle Cactus stencil caught my eye right away, and I knew it would make a spectacular sunset card.  I placed this Circle Cactus stencil over some black cardstock and taped it down on all four sides.  Then I pulled out my Pan Pastels and just carefully dabbed it over the stencil, mixing up several different colors.  After I carefully lifted up the stencil, I took this panel outside and sprayed it with some workable fixatif to set the chalk.  Then I added the gold embossed sentiment and glued this to a white card base.

Isn't that a pretty scene??  Think of all the fun sunrises, sunsets, and bright blue skies you could do with this stencil!  Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  This code is good on everything in the store except for the Master Creator Bundles.  Go ahead and grab the Circle Cactus stencil and check out all the gorgeous Card Bling.  Have a wonderful week!


 

No comments: