Pages

Friday, June 21, 2024

Happy Birthday Sweet Mermaid


Good morning!  I am sharing this fun and sparkly card with y'all today.  The new Swirling Droplets stencil from A Colorful Life Designs is gorgeous, and I knew I wanted to see how this looked with a mermaid tail.  I placed the Swirling Droplets stencil over some pale blue cardstock and spread a semi-clear glittery paste over the panel.  While that was drying, I die cut the mermaid tail from some glittery blue paper and I stamped the sentiment (Technique Junkies) with some black ink.  

After the stenciled panel was completely dry, I glued it to a white card base.  I added the glittery mermaid tail to the left side and I used foam tape to adhere the sentiment.  To finish off this sparkly card, I added some of the stunning new Crystal Metallic Royal Blue Card Bling.  

Be sure to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles), so fill up your cart with all the gorgeous Card Bling, this Swirling Droplets stencil, and all the stencils on your wish list.  Happy Friday!




 

No comments: