Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Dotted Wreath of Love




Good morning!  Can you believe it's February?  That means there is a new stencil release from A Colorful Life Designs, and there's lots of fun new designs to play with.  I used the gorgeous new Dotted Wreath stencil to create my Valentine's Day card.  I placed the stencil down onto a white card base and brushed some pale pink ink on first.  Then I rotated the stencil 90 degrees and brushed a medium pink ink over the stencil.  Then I rotated the stencil another 90 degrees and brushed a red ink on.  I love this multicolored dotty wreath!  I then stamped the sentiment (from Technique Junkies) with black ink in the center of the wreath.

There is a new Master Creator Bundle which has all of the February 2023 stencils and you can get all 20 stencils for only $109.37.  That's such a great deal!  


Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  This code will work on all the stamps and stencils (excluding the bundles), so go check them out!  You can see all the February 2023 stencils HERE.  The Dotted Wreath stencil that I used on my card today is HERE.  Come on back tomorrow and I'll share three, yes THREE, cards that I created with the new Intricate Diamonds stencil.  Have a fabulous day!






 

No comments: