Pages

Monday, February 27, 2023

Live in the Moment


Good morning!  I was playing with my Gel Press and some stencils, and this purple flower background is one of the gel pulls that I just had to put on a card right away. 

I placed the Layered Mum stencil from A Colorful Life Designs (use code HollyFan10 to save) onto the Gel Press and then I applied some purple Pan Pastels over the stencil.  I carefully peeled the stencil off and then brayered some white paint over the gel plate, placed some paper on top, and pulled the print.  After the paint was completely dry, I trimmed the paper down and placed it into my MISTI.  I stamped the sentiment (Tim Holtz) with a black pigment ink, covered it with clear embossing powder, and melted the powder with a heat tool.  Then I layered this piece with a black mat before I glued this to a purple card base.

This Layered Mum is such a gorgeous stencil.  You can find it in the A Colorful Life Designs store HERE and you can save 10% off your order when you enter in this code, HollyFan10.  While you're shopping around, check out all the February stencils HERE.  If you want to see some more flower stencils, there are hundreds of gorgeous floral stencils HERE.  Have fun shopping, and enjoy this beautiful day!


 

No comments: