Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2023

Shamrock Spray Planner Pages



Good morning!  I recently started using a planner and I was inspired by my friend, Jammie, to do some artwork on the pages.  Jammie does beautiful work on her planner pages with stencils and stamps and stickers and gorgeous coloring.  I am dipping my toe into the planner artwork world with this first try here.

I pulled out the new Shamrock Spray stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and placed it on these two pages where March begins.  I brushed some green ink over the stencil, concentrating most of the color at the bottom so I have a pretty green ombre trail of shamrocks.  I then cut out the girl on the bicycle and glued it to the top of the page (it was from a little thank you note from Ellen Hutson).  

I'm so excited with this first attempt at adding artwork to my planner.  I'm already working on some other planner pages, so be on the lookout for those next month!  

You can use my code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off this fun Shamrock Spray stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  Just enter this code when you check out and everything in your cart will be discounted (excluding bundles).  Check out all the fun new stencils this month HERE, and if you're in the mood for spring, check out all the floral stencils HERE.  Have a wonderful day!



 

No comments: