Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Bloom with Grace


Good morning!  I pulled out an older stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and created this sunny yellow floral card to share with y'all today.

I placed this Bloom with Grace stencil over some white cardstock and taped it down.  Then I used some scratch paper to cover up the words while I brushed some yellow ink over the flower at the top.  A small finger dauber was really handy for adding a little bit of brown ink to the center of the flower.  I used a dark brown Copic marker to add the dots to the center, and then I moved my scratch paper to cover up the flower while I brushed dark brown ink over the text part of the stencil.  I trimmed this panel down and glued it to a yellow card base.  Then I added some thin strips of dark brown cardstock on the sides of the stenciled panel and trimmed them so they were even with the card.

I'm starting to see signs of spring around here and I'm excited to see flowers blooming again.  You'll be seeing a lot of floral cards from me over the next month!  :-)  Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles), so check out this Bloom with Grace stencil HERE.  There's a bunch of floral stencils HERE, and you can check out all the February stencils HERE.  Have a wonderful day!



 

No comments: