Pages

Monday, February 13, 2023

Glittery Mosaic Thank You



Good morning!  Today I'm sharing this extra glittery card that I created with the Flower Mosaic stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  Can you see the flower pattern in the stenciled background?  I love the mosaic stencils - it's so easy to make a gorgeous project with them.

I started by placing the Flower Mosaic stencil on some white cardstock and I taped the edges down so nothing would move.  Then I pulled out a couple of paper glazes that have glitter in them and spread them all over the stencil.  I used the Nutcracker Ballet "a" and "c" paper glazes from Picket Fence Studios - one is a pale pink and the other is a deeper teal color.  The sentiment (from Ellen Hutson) was cut from a glittery dark pink paper and adhered to a white shadow.  After the stenciled background was dry,  I trimmed the edges, adhered the sentiment to the center, and then glued it to a white card base.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can save 10% off your entire order, so check out the Flower Mosaic stencil HERE.  There are some other great mosaic stencils HERE, and you can see all the great new stencils for this month HERE. Happy Monday!


 

No comments: