Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Glittery Circled Flowers


I promised y'all a glittery card today and here it is!  LOL  I used the same stencil as yesterday - the Circled Flower stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I used Saltwater Taffy distress ink for the circles and some Picked Raspberry distress oxide ink for the flowers.  Then I went over all the flowers with some Fruit Punch Stickles and set it aside to dry.  

For the sentiment, I inked up some scrap paper with the Raspberry distress oxide and die cut the "you" and glued it to the white shadow die cut.  Then I went over the "you" with the same Fruit Punch Stickles and set it aside to dry.  Meanwhile, I stamped the "are amazing" and trimmed it down.  Both the sentiment stamps and dies are from Honey Bee Stamps.  After the Stickles was completely dry, I adhered the stenciled panel to a white card base and then placed the sentiment pieces on the card.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can find this sweet Circled Flower stencil HERE and all of the new stencils are HERE.  If you're in the mood for more flower stencils, you can look through all of them HERE.   Have a great day!


 

No comments: