Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Irish Blessing with Shamrocks


Good morning!  I used the new Shamrock Spray stencil from A Colorful Life Designs (code HollyFan10 to save) to add a little "luck 'o the green" to this Irish Blessing sentiment.  I stamped this sentiment (Verses Rubber Stamps) with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink in the center of a white A2 panel.  Then I placed the Shamrock Spray stencil over the sentiment and lightly brushed some green ink over the whole thing.  I used some rectangle dies to cut out the sentiment and a dark green mat to go behind the sentiment.  Then I glued all three pieces down onto a dark green card base.

You can use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can find all the great new stencils HERE and the Shamrock Spray stencil is HERE.  If you're looking for some pretty flower stencils for your upcoming spring projects, you can find those HERE.  Have fun shopping!


 

No comments: