Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

You Are On Fire


Good morning!  There's a new release at A Colorful Life Designs today!  Not only do we have a bunch of gorgeous new floral and Easter stencils, but there is also a brand new stamp set!  I used that new stamp set, called Happy, along with a new stencil on my card today.

The new Simple Flowers stencil is gorgeous, and I placed this on some watercolor paper and taped it down on the sides.  Then I spread some white stencil paste over the stencil, removed the stencil, and let the piece dry completely.  Next, I pulled out my Brushos, which are very colorful watercolor powders, and sprinkled some Gamboge (yellow) and Rose Red Brushos all over the stenciled watercolor paper.  I misted the powders with water and let the colors dissolve in the liquid and pool and run all over the paper.  

While my stenciled panel was drying, I stamped the "Congrats" from the new Happy stamp set with some black ink onto some white cardstock.  Then I stamped the "You Are On Fire" with some Versamark ink onto some black cardstock, covered that with white embossing powder, and then melted the powder with a heat tool.  I trimmed both pieces down and glued them to my dried watercolor/stenciled panel and adhered that to a black layer and a red card base.  See those red sequins on the card?  Those are from the fun Card Bling that Mary Kay has been sending with our orders from A Colorful Life Designs.  I love those fun little packages of bling!

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles) of stencils and stamps.  I know you're ready to go shopping, so HERE are the new stencils and the new stamp set for March.  The Simple Flowers stencil is HERE and the Happy stamp set is HERE

If you are like me and you have to have it all, here is the Master Creator Bundle for March 2023.  This includes all of the  March 2023 stencils and the new Happy stamp set at a 20% discount.  




 

No comments: