Pages

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Easter Bunny Wishes


Good morning!  I can't believe it is time to start thinking about Easter, already.  It's been so cold here and it feels like it's still January!  But Easter will, indeed, be here in a few weeks, so here is a super cute Easter Bunny card to share with you.

This sweet new Layered Bunny Faces stencil set from A Colorful Life Designs has two stencils in it.  One is the head and ears outline and the second one has the little dots for the eyes and noses.  I placed the first stencil down onto some kraft cardstock and sponged some white pigment ink on and let it dry.  Then I placed the second stencil over the white bunnies and sponged some permanent black ink on.  To complete the bunny faces, I used a tiny piece of sponge all squished up in my fingers, dabbed it into some pink distress oxide ink, and carefully dabbed it onto the ears.

For the sentiment, I stamped the "Happy" with black ink.  Then I die cut the "Easter" (Taylored Expressions) from white cardstock and glued it below the stamped "Happy."  To finish off the card, I added a few pink sequins from the Card Bling that was included as a freebie surprise with my last order from A Colorful Life Designs. I love this fun Card Bling!

Please use my code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  This will help you save 10% off your entire order of stencils and stamps (excluding bundles).  You can check out all the great new stencils and stamps for this month HERE.  The Layered Bunny Faces stencils are adorable and I can't wait to mail this card.  Have a wonderful day!


 

No comments: