Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Lacy Birthday Wishes


Good morning!  I've got a fun birthday card to share with you today.  I used the new Pointed Lace stencil from A Colorful Life Designs on this card.  This Pointed Lace stencil is very delicate with all those fine lines, and I wanted to be gentle with this.  So I placed some watercolor paper into an old cardboard box, placed the Pointed Lace stencil over the paper, and then very gently sprayed some pink distress spray over that.

I carefully removed the stencil and let the inky paper dry completely.  I love how the fine lines of the stencil are clearly visible and you see some distressed areas here and there.  It's such a fun contrast!

I die cut the stenciled piece with a stitched rectangle die and adhered this over a scalloped rectangle.  I die cut the sentiment and adhered that near the bottom along with a few Card Bling pieces.  The Card Bling is a fun little bag of sequins that comes as a freebie with every A Colorful Life Designs order.

You can save 10% when you use this code, HollyFan10, at A Colorful Life Designs (excluding bundles).  See all the great stencils that were released this month HERE.  The Pointed Lace stencil is HERE, and you can always click on the Categories button to browse around for more stencils.  Have a great day!




 

No comments: