Pages

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Mauve Floral Comfort


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing this card that I created with the new Outline Flowers stencil from A Colorful Life Designs (use code HollyFan10 to save).  

I taped the Outline Flowers stencil to some watercolor paper and placed it into a cardboard box.  Then I sprayed some Distress Spray Stains over it - Tattered Rose up at the top right edge, and then Seedless Preserves at the bottom.  I carefully peeled the stencil off the paper and then set the panel aside to dry completely.  Meanwhile, I stamped and cut the sentiment.  Once the stenciled panel was dry, I glued it to a white card base and then adhered the sentiments.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles), so check out all the great new stencils for March HERE.  You can find the Outline Flowers stencil HERE.  Looking for more floral stencils?  There's hundreds of great flower-themed stencils HERE.  Have fun shopping!




 

No comments: