Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Foiled Miss You Vines


Good morning!  Today I have a sweet and simple stenciled card to share with you.  I used the new Trailing Vines stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and blended some green and aqua inks over the stencil.  I let the panel sit for about five minutes so the ink could dry completely, and then I sprayed it very lightly with some Pixie Spray.  I have some pieces of transfer foil that are leftovers from other projects, and instead of tossing them, I save them for things like this.  I pressed some silver foil over the panel, and when I lifted up the foil, some of it stuck to the adhesive (Pixie Spray) on the panel.  I repeated this all over the panel until I was happy with the coverage.  The sentiment is a pre-foiled and pre-cut piece that I brushed some aqua ink onto and I adhered it to the panel with foam tape.  Then I glued the panel down to a white card base.

You can save 10% off stencils by using this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will find all the new March 2023 stencils HERE and this Trailing Vines stencil is HERE.  Happy shopping!


 

No comments: