Pages

Friday, March 3, 2023

Colorburst Vines


Good morning!  I've had so much fun playing with the watercolor powders in my stash, and there are times when you just never know what you will get until it's completely dry.  That was the case with my card today.

I placed the new Trailing Vines stencil from A Colorful Life Designs onto some watercolor paper and taped it down.  After I spread some white stencil paste over the whole thing, I removed the stencil and let it dry completely.  Then I pulled out some Colorburst powders (Lime Green and Phthalo Green) and sprinkled them all over the panel, spritzed it with water, and let it dry.  I glued this panel down to a white card base, and then I added the die cut sentiment.  How COOL is this?  The watercolor powders dried with the darkest colors concentrated in the centers of each leafy area, and they look so much like the dark veins you see on the leaves.  I'm just in awe of how this one turned out!

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles), so take a look at all the great stencils that were released this month HERE.  This beautiful Trailing Vines stencil can be found HERE, and you can see all the great floral stencils HERE.  Have a great day!


  

No comments: