Pages

Monday, October 3, 2022

You're On My Mind


Good morning!  I'm back today with a floral card featuring the gorgeous new Mega Flower stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I love the way this flower fills up most of the card.  All you really need is a sentiment to complete this quick and easy card.

I sprayed the back of the Mega Flower stencil with Pixie Spray because those tiny little lines between the flower petals have a tendency to move if you are heavy-handed with your ink application.  I started with a soft yellow color and then added in a warm honey color.  I used a brown ink for the center of the flower and after I took the stencil off, I brushed a very light layer of the brown ink over that area.  The last thing I did was stamp the sentiment.  

This Mega Flower stencil is going to see a lot of use in the future.  I can use this for birthday cards, sympathy cards, and encouragement cards.  Just thinking about all the different color combinations is making me giddy!  LOL

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can pick up this Mega Flower stencil, and you can check out all the rest of the great new stencils from this month's release HERE.  You've still got time to work on your Christmas cards so check out the great selection of holiday stencils HERE.  Happy Monday!



 

No comments: