Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Santa Shaker Card



Good morning!  I have a fun shaker card to share with y'all today.  I used the beautiful new Classic Santa stamp from Technique Junkies and stamped it with red ink onto some white cardstock.  Then I cut down some clear packaging and taped three sides onto the back of the Santa panel.  With one side left open, I poured some sequins into the front of the Santa panel and then taped the last edge to the back to create the shaker piece.  I die cut some letters from black cardstock to create the fun sentiment - Ho Ho Ho.  After I glued the letters down, I adhered the shaker panel to some black cardstock and then to a red card base.

Please feel free to use this code, TJ10Holly, when you shop at Technique Junkies.  You will save 10% off your entire order, so grab this Classic Santa and check out the rest of the great Christmas stamps from this month's release HERE.  Have a wonderful day!
 

No comments: