Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Pumpkin Pie Thanks


As we inch closer to November, my thoughts turn toward all things pumpkin.  I love pumpkin muffins, pumpkin cookies, and pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting.  I don't eat pie, but I always make a pumpkin pie for my hubby.  Can you guess what was on my mind when I made this card?

The new Pumpkin Wreath stencil from A Colorful Life Designs is a fun design.  I lightly brushed some orange ink over this Pumpkin Wreath stencil, and then I brushed some brown ink around the edges of the card.  I added the die cut pumpkin pie (Spellbinders) and the stamped sentiment, and then I added all kinds of fun sequins all over the card.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can put this Pumpkin Wreath stencil in your cart and browse through all the fantastic stencils in the store.  Use the Categories button to help you look for certain themes, such as Christmas or NatureHave a wonderful day!


 

No comments: