Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Pink and Green Christmas


Good morning!  Today I have a fun pink and green Christmas card to share with y'all.  I thought I'd change it up and use a bright pink and green color combo instead of a traditional red and green.  That pink just makes me smile!

I stamped the new Embellished Merry Christmas stamp from Technique Junkies with a bright green ink and then added a bright green card layer behind this.  Next, I pulled out the Snowflakes set and randomly stamped some snowflakes in pink and green all over a white card panel.  I adhered this snowflakes panel to a bright pink card base, wrapped some pink and white baker's twine around the card, and then added the green Christmas sentiment over the twine with some foam tape.

Please feel free to use this code, TJ10Holly, to save 10% when you shop at Technique Junkies.  Check out all the great new Christmas stamps in this month's release HERE.  Don't forget the Shimmering Bliss, the new Catherine Pooler ink pads, and the great selection of stencils.  Have a wonderful day!



 

No comments: